Help Us to Validate the BHI Quick Hearing Check – Instructions
Here’s how you can help us further validate the BHI Quick Hearing
- Concurrently administer the BHI Quick Hearing Check either online
or by paper-and-pencil and also enter this score on our audiogram form.
The Quick Hearing Check is available from any web page at BHI.
The form is available for purchase in pad form as part of our physician
referral program or
hearing health professionals may download the Quick Hearing Check and
- You may submit as many patient audiograms as you want. However, we
cannot use audiogram data without the concurrent BHI Quick Hearing
- Please make sure that you submit information on all types of patients:
from very mild to profound hearing losses, young people as well as
the elderly, males and females.
- For each patient entry BHI will enter your name into a sweepstake
for five $100 cash prizes; the more entries the greater your chance
- For patients you have already tested within the last 3 months it
is permissible to go back to them just to get their BHI Quick Hearing
- Audiogram data will be accepted through the end of December 2008 or depending on BHI receiving an adequate sample size.
In advance thanks for your help!
Return the the BHI Quick Hearing Check Form