Starkey Launches Hearing Innovation Mobile Tour
Interactive Demos and Hearing Tests Available for
Hearing Professionals and Consumers
MINNEAPOLIS, April 15, 2010 Starkey Laboratories, Inc, one of the world’s leading hearing technology companies, is launching the Hearing Innovation Mobile Tour. The Tour’s semi truck and trailer will travel the country starting April 19 in the San Diego area, visiting cities across the country from west to east, hosting both hearing care professional and consumer events throughout the summer.
Some of the interactive elements on unit will include:
- Wireless demonstration featuring Starkey’s breakthrough IRIS Technology that will be released fall 2010. IRIS Technology introduces an entirely new wireless technology featuring direct-to-hearing aid wireless programming and Intelligent Media Mobility.
- Audio demonstration showcasing Voice iQ, Starkey’s newest noise reduction and speech preservation system so fast and sophisticated, it reduces noise between syllables.
- OtoLens introduction, the world’s first custom, digital, Invisible-In-The-Canal hearing aid.
- Starkey On Demand demonstration highlighting new telehealth options offered exclusively by Starkey.
- Hearing tests and educational opportunities for patients.
The Hearing Innovation Tour unit will be unveiled at the Starkey Launch Event to be held April 16 at the Midway Museum in San Diego. The vehicle will be prominently placed on the U.S. Midway aircraft carrier in front of thousands of audiologists attending AudiologyNOW!. A list of cities on the tour stop is also available at StarkeyPro.com.
Starkey Laboratories, Inc. is a privately held, global hearing technology company headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minn. The company is recognized for its innovative design, development and distribution of comprehensive digital hearing systems. Founded in 1967, Starkey employs over 3,500 people, operates 22 facilities and conducts business in over 100 markets worldwide. For more information, visit www.starkeypro.com